Based on 100%
From age 3
What is it?
Klearvol inhalation Capsules
How does Klearvol work?
Klearvol contains natural essential oils Pine (Pulmilio, Sylvestris and Terpineol), Menthol and Thymol also refreshing the air and delivering soothing natural vapours
Pine tree needles are known for their strong aroma, one sniff of pure pine oil might remind you of a Christmas tree. There are many benefits of pine oil, we have chosen it for its ability to remove mental stress from many sources, refreshing your spirits and relieving nervous tension.
Menthol, a natural product of the peppermint plant is widely used as a natural product in cosmetics, food and as a flavoring agent. Menthol has a cooling effect and helps to refresh the air.
Thyme is used widely as an herb and food seasoning. In addition to livening up the flavor of food, the thyme plant is also the source of thyme essential oil, which has been used for centuries. During the Middle Ages, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle. During this time, Thyme was often placed beneath pillows to help promote a peaceful sleep and to ward off nightmares.
Pine + thyme for sweet dreams.
How to use Klearvol inhalation capsules?
The Klearvol inhalation capsules must not be swallowed or taken internally. Klearvol inhalation capsules are for inhalation only.
To use simply:
• Carefully cut off the top of the capsule with a pair of scissors
• Ensure the tip is pointing downwards and away from the face
• Squeeze the liquid contents onto a piece of cloth, such as a handkerchief, or tissue
• When used for children or infants, ensure the cloth used is secured and completely out of reach
Never apply Klearvol directly to your skin. Never touch or swallow the liquid contents!
For babies under 3 months
For babies over 3 months and young children
For older children and adults
Cut off the tip of one inhalation capsule and squeeze the contents on to a handkerchief, or tissue secured nearby, but avoiding direct skin contact (e.g. pillow case); or into a pint of hot water and inhale the vapour freely.
Before using Klearvol inhalation capsules?
Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils.
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using Klearvol
• If you suffer from epilepsy
• If you suffer from skin allergies
• If you are pregnant
Warnings and precautions?
• Not recommended for babies under 3 months of age.
• Do not use Klearvol if you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction. Possible symptoms may include: –
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Chest tightness
- Skin rashes and hives
If you experience these symptoms, STOP using Klearvol and seek emergency medical attention.
• This product should only be used as instructed overleaf – ‘How to use Klearvol inhalation capsules’
• If you are unsure about how to use Klearvol, talk to your doctor or pharmacist first
• If swallowed accidentally, seek medical advice straight away
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin
• Never apply Klearvol directly to the skin
• Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame
Avoid contact between the oil and polished surfaces
Pumilio Pine Oil, Terpineol, Menthol, Pine Oil, Sylvestris, Thymol
Warning - Klearvol inhalation capsules
Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation.
Keep out of the reach of children.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses contact lenses, if present & easy to do. Continue rinsingIf skin irritation occurs:
Get medical advice/attention.If eye irritation persists:
Get medical advice/attention.