What is Klearvol used for?
Klearvol provides essential oils for inhalation delivering soothing natural vapours for day or night. The Klearvol formulation releases soothing essential oils over many hours.
How does Klearvol inhalation capsules work?
Klearvol contains soothing natural essential oils such as Pine (Pulmilio and Sylvestris), Terpineol, Menthol and Thymol.
What is in Klearvol inhalation capsules?
Each inhalation capsule contains the following Essential Oils:
• Pumilio Pine Oil 103.05 mg
• Terpineol 66.60 mg
• Menthol 35.55 mg
• Pine Oil Sylvestris 9.00 mg
• Thymol 3.15 mg
Before using Klearvol inhalation capsules
Asthmatics should not inhale essential oils. Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist before using Klearvol
• If you or your child suffer from epilepsy
• If you or your child suffer from skin allergies
• If you are pregnant
• Do not use after expiry date on pack
Warnings and precautions
Not recommended for babies under 3 months of age.
Do not use Klearvol if you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction.
Possible symptoms may include:
• Difficulty in breathing
• Difficulty in swallowing
• Chest tightness
• Skin rashes and hives
If you experience these symptoms, STOP using Klearvol and seek emergency medical attention.
• This should only be used as instructed on the home page
• If you are unsure about how to use Klearvol, talk to you doctor of pharmacist first
• If swallowed accidentally, seek medical advice straight away
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin
• Never apply Klearvol directly to the skin
• Essential oils are flammable, do not put on or near a naked flame
Avoid contact between oil and polished surfaces.
Who makes Klearvol inhalation capsules?
Manufactured for Precision Healthcare Limited by: DEFI Healthcare Limited, Gujarat, India.
Distributed in the UK by: Precision Healthcare Limited, Precision House, Lamdin Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 6NU.
Telephone: 01284 715295
Never apply Klearvol directly to your skin. Never touch or swallow the liquid contents!